Who is the qualification designed for?
This qualification is designed for anyone (managers, supervisors and workers) in any type of organisation. It’s ideal for anyone who needs a broad understanding of health and safety issues to be able to manage day-to-day risks effectively.
1. NEW HSE will conduct training in NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Heath and Safety course with reference to the syllabus structure presented in the latest revision of NEBOSH Guide. Training will be provided based on the Time Table approved and endorsed by NEBOSH. Training will be delivered by NEBOSH registered and accredited tutors.
2. NEW HSE will provide course materials endorsed and accredited by NEBOSH.
3. NEW HSE will deliver handout materials for Learners, which will be helpful in understanding and assimilated of issues concerning training and will prepare Learners for the examinations.
4. NEW HSE will register all Learners into NEBOSH CPI online in order to assign a Learner Unique Number and register Learners for the examinations.
5. NEW HSE takes the responsibility to receive the NEBOSH IGC certificates once the results are announced and on the successful completion of all tw units of the certifications.
Course tuition and private study time requirements
Unit IG1: Management of health and safety (first week)
Total Tuition hours – 32/ Recommended self-study hours – 20/
Unit IG2: IG2: Risk assessment (second week)
Total Tuition hours – 46/ Recommended self-study hours – 20/
Elements of "Management of health and safety" Unit:
Elements of "Risk assessment" Unit:
Textbook & materials:
1. A Guide to International Health and Safety at Work endorsed by NEBOSH. RMS Publishing.
2. Review Guide and Handout Materials developed by NEW HSE (endorsed by NEBOSH).
examination dates will be announced soon by NEBOSH
Achieving the qualification
Learner will need to pass all two units within a five year period to achieve the overall qualification.
The five year period commences from the result declaration date of the first successful unit.
Element 1 - You should get at least 45% during "Open book examination" described Here.
Element 2 - You should get at least "Pass" score for your practical application described Here.
NEW HSE high values the golden status accreditation it received from NEBOSH. Hence, NEBOSH and NEW HSE as its learning partner is committed to supporting access and equality of opportunity for all Learners, while safeguarding the integrity of its qualifications. It therefore takes very seriously any allegations of malpractice on the part of Learners and NEW HSE as a learning partner. Further information can found in NEBOSH Malpractice policy and procedures.
Trainers, tutors and invigilators:
NEW HSE Tutors are NEBOSH accredited.
NEW HSE provides a reliable knowledge, supported by education and the many years of practical experience. Our experts, who are the uncontested professionals in Health and Safety have significant competences in conducting NEBOSH training.
If You have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us