The program plan is flexibleand can be edited, enlarged or minimized depending on the needs, requirements and objectives to be agreed in detail with the customer, associated with risk and the nature of the business.
The goal of training
To make a solid, practical analysis of the highest standards in the management of health, safety and environmental protection. The aim is to support and strengthen the capabilities of the participants and present a new, unique on the Polish market way of thinking about health and safety.
Training based on the analysis of the most important issues in the proposed thematic area.
We will focus your attention primarily on a complex and systematic approach to safety and health management and safety culture. In addition, we will analyze the practical elements of risk assessment, elements of hazard control at work and emergency planning.
Basic topics covered within the training
A complex approach to safety and health management:
- Challenges and changes in the area of health and safety in various industries. We will practice analysis of general and key changes that occur in the area of implementation, and project management of BHP/HSE in Poland.
- Communication and influence. What does it mean health and safety in the industry? Efficient communication, how to convey important messages changing the mindset of employees and habits of individual team in the area of health and safety company? This workshop is designed to show you how to gain influence and communicate information.
- Contractor management. Safe working with contractors - ongoing challenge for the client. Key elements in relations between the contracting authority and the contractor. During the meeting we will discuss the elements of cooperation, the aim of which is the introduction of contractor safety procedures relevant to the activities of the customer.
- Management of Health and Safety. Talk about POPIMAR. Strategic planning and management of HSE system in the organization.
- Changing the culture at all levels of the company. Adjusting the safety culture in the organization. It should be done at every level of the organization, from executives up to the Safety/HSE specialist. During the analysis we will indicate in detail how to support the management of health and safety and implement successful organizational change.
- A practical approach to change and improve behavioral safety. The growing interest from the industry concerning behavioral safety is supported every year. In order to implement changes the support from the senior management level is essential. During the analysis, the expert will share with you comprehensive international experience and ideas. This experience has been successfully approved by practical application of creating expected changes in behavior in the area of health and safety within the organization.
- Incidents and accidents. Reporting and notification of accident. Reporting of all hazardous situations (near-misses) before an accident occurs. The importance of reporting incidents is clearly underlined. Reporting of any dangerous situations is very important in preventing the occurrence of the event leading consequently to the accidents. Analysis of each hazardous situation helps to prevent the occurrence of serious accidents and gives you the ability to identify the weakest link (learning from mistakes).
Does your organization report every dangerous situation? What is the awareness of reporting the situation by the workers? During the analysis you will discover effective methods for reporting dangerous situations. In addition, we present practical methods for developing proper investigation system.
Control of hazards in the workplace and Crisis management:
- Risk assessment. The discussion, which aims to support participants in practical skill of risk assessment in the workplace.
- Practical advice and guidance on the control of chemical substances. During the interactive workshop, you will be able to verify their knowledge, in terms of the information to prevent incidents COSHH. We will show practical ways of how to deal with incidents when they occur.
1. The practical application of the topics discussed during the training.
2. A holistic approach to the management hierarchy and risk control.
3. Analysis of the causes of the incident (work in small groups).
4. Research accident using the Bow-tie method.
5. Lessons learned and best practices.
6. Cost analysis of the incident.