What is e-learning?
E-learning is an online classroom, which can be accessed any time/any where, fully supported by SHEilds team of accredited Tutors in the UK.
We have developed a multitude of interactions to nurture your learning style and stretch your abilities, giving you the best prospects for success.
- SHEilds courses have been developed for maximum compatibilities across all device types
- System hardware spec: Web browser with multimedia capabilities
- There are no programs to download
- Your course is completely online, you only download content you choose
|Videos Supplimental||Videos Instructional||Videos Subject Specific||Videos Introductional||Downloads||Language Translation|
|External References||Photographs||Infographics||Glossary||Grading System||Achievement Tracking|
|eBooks||Audio Books||Language Sopport||Games||Resource Centre||Tutor Support|
|Telephone Sopport||Email Support||Video Conferences||Presentations|
NEBOSH International General Certyficate
There are no prerequisite entry requirements for this NEBOSH International National General Certificate level qualification. Although students will find it helpful to have already achieved certification of a NEBOSH International Award level qualification first as this greatly improves a students’ potential end-result
This health & safety NEBOSH International General Certificate is suitable for managers and supervisors or other employee representatives and covers the primary legal requirements as laid out in International Labour Organization (ILO) conventions and recommendations and documented best international practices for managing health and safety in the workplace.
A quick overiew
- Course Enrolment Fee: £395
- Awarding Body: National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH)
- Recommended: Managers, supervisors and employee representatives
- Legislation: Globally
- Duration: 135 Hours (10 Days)
- Study: eLearning
- Examination: 2 x Written paper(s) (IGC1 & GC2), plus 1 x Practical Inspection Report
- Examination Schedule: (GC3)
- Examination Registration fee: Available annually in the months of March / June / September / December £110 + exam venue fee (if applicable
- Course Unit modules: 3
- Membership: TechIOSH, AIIRSM
- Progression: NEBOSH International National Diploma
Standart of English
An adequate understanding of the English language required by students whom undertake study for the NEBOSH International General Certificate must be to such degree that they can both understand and articulate the key concepts contained within the course syllabus.
Key Topics Covered
Exams and how you're assessed
IMPORTANT!Only students who have enrolled with NEBOSH through an accredited NEBOSH training centre are eligible to register for the examination.